Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Vijayendra Grampurohit <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 15:11:29 UTC

error while launching the xbaya -gui

Hi All

While launching xbaya I am getting a error as

The archive:
/airavata/trunk/modules/xbaya-gui/target/airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8-SNAPSHOT.jar
which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

Any idea why this is happening?

Regards
Vijayendra

Re: error while launching the xbaya -gui

Posted by Vijayendra Grampurohit <vi...@gmail.com>.
>Do you see the actual built classes in xbaya-gui/target/?

Yes I can see the actual built classes in xbaya-gui/target.

>Did you launch XBaya.java as a java application? and do you have your
eclipse Project-> Build Automatically checked? I am puzzled your eclipse
launcher is looking for a jar.

Yes I am launching XBaya.java as a java application.
eclipse Project-> Build Automatically  is checked.

I am trying to figure out the problem. This is happening after I applied a
patch.

>Also, looks like you did not do svn update, the trunk should be on
0.9-SNAPSHOT
Yes I haven't updated the trunk.

Regards
Vijayendra