RE: [SPAM] Re: Help please TOMCAT 5 + Struts

I know of tools that help test my application, for which I have looked and looked again the code. Or some techniques to help me refine ...

thanks

________________________________

Posted by Paweł Wielgus <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
as the log says tomcat is out of perm gen space, if You want to know
what or where it is going just add parameters like Jorge said:
export JAVA_OPTS='-Xmx756m -server -XX:MaxPermSize=256m'
but also add -XX:+PrintGCDetails
export JAVA_OPTS='-Xmx756m -server -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:+PrintGCDetails'
and simply watch the output.
In the mean time read about the java memory management.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.

Posted by Jim Kiley <jh...@summa-tech.com>.