Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/09/13 13:18:52 UTC

New Hama Committer: Thomas Jungblut

Hi all,

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Hama has
asked Thomas J. to become a committer, a PPMC member, and we are
pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Thomas has been an active member of the community and has continually
demonstrated a strong dedication to the quality and success of Hama.
We look forward to his contributions as a committer.

Thomas,  Pls update the team page of the Hama website (see
http://incubator.apache.org/hama/team-list.html).

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: New Hama Committer: Thomas Jungblut

Posted by ChiaHung Lin <ch...@nuk.edu.tw>.
Congratulation! : )

Thank you all for your help. I'm glad to be a comitter now.
I hope we can push Hama together to the next level :)

Thomas,  Pls update the team page of the Hama website (see
> http://incubator.apache.org/hama/team-list.html).

I'll do :)

--
Thomas Jungblut