Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Nolte <ch...@noltec.org> on 2007/08/06 14:09:49 UTC

What to use as replacement for deprecated Cache-Lib?

Re: What to use as replacement for deprecated Cache-Lib?

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@directthought.com>.
On 8/6/07, Christian Nolte <ch...@noltec.org> wrote:

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@directThought.com>
directThought  <http://www.directThought.com/>

Re: What to use as replacement for deprecated Cache-Lib?

Posted by Christian Nolte <ch...@noltec.org>.

Re: What to use as replacement for deprecated Cache-Lib?

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@directthought.com>.