Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Robert S. Thau" <rs...@ai.mit.edu> on 1995/08/21 03:36:26 UTC

New scratch build, votes, etc....

Given that Roy and I have just dumped a whole buncha new patches on
hyperreal, it seems a bit rushed to start a vote now.  In the meantime,
since I have the thing lying around anyway and it may prove useful to
people, I've snapshotted my current working sources (which include
everything except Rob H.'s ScriptAlias patch (it has mine) and Roy's
license patch --- in particular, it has Brian's install and README
patches).

This is in <ftp://ftp.ai.mit.edu/pub/users/rst>; even if your taste
in patches is different from mine, this may be an easier way to get
there than starting from 0.8.10 (there are a lot of 'em).

It might be good to call a vote tomorrow evening, if no new patches
appear in the interim...

rst