Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com> on 2002/07/04 21:27:36 UTC

build without webapp or samples lacks libraries

I have just tried the build without the webapp or the samples using "build
-Dexclude.webapp.samples=yes -Dexclude.webapp.documentation=yes webapp
build -Dexclude.webapp.samples=yes -Dexclude.webapp.documentation=yes
webapp" and found a WAR file of 2.9MB.  I saw,however, that the api docs
are still in there and that there is NOT ONE jar in there.  All the other
necessary files are there (sitemap, config.xconf, etc.).
Isn't it possible to add a exclude.apidoc=yes option?
Is it normal that there are NO jars in the war file?  I guess at least
cocoon.jar, Xalan.jar and Xerces.jar should be availble.
Bert

RE: build without webapp or samples lacks libraries

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
You have also to specify the mandatory option "include.webapp.libs=true",
I will update the documentation to clarify this.

As the apidocs are concerned, I use the exclude.javadocs=true property
(which is not documented) - I will add this, too.

So, the full command is:

build -Dexclude.webapp.samples=yes -Dexclude.webapp.documentation=yes
      -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true -Dexclude.javadocs=true webapp

Thanks
Carsten