Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Dave Hodgkinson <da...@davehodgkinson.com> on 2001/10/10 17:23:51 UTC

Re: [VERY OT] What hourly rate to charge for programming?

Gunther Birznieks <gu...@extropia.com> writes:

> America is richer than Australia.

Yeah, but the food's better in Oz.

Still, the beer sucks in both ;-)

--
David Hodgkinson, Wizard for Hire        http://www.davehodgkinson.com
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com

Re: [VERY OT] What hourly rate to charge for programming?

Posted by brian moseley <bc...@maz.org>.
On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 gnudev@ozemail.com.au wrote:

> And imitation Guiness. Also Tooheys, XXXX (Four-X,
> rednecked Queensland favourite), Hahn, etc. Home-brew

imitation guinness is still better than any of the rest.
altho when it's not available i a quite happy with vb!

Re: [VERY OT] What hourly rate to charge for programming?

Posted by gn...@ozemail.com.au.
> > Ahh, you have Budweiser in Australia too, then? ;)
>
> Worse: Fosters.

And imitation Guiness. Also Tooheys, XXXX (Four-X, rednecked Queensland
favourite), Hahn, etc. Home-brew kits are extremely popular. Australians are
the Leonardo Da Vinci's of piss artists - master strokes in the beer
swilling. Our ex Prime Minister Bob Hawke was a sculling champion at Oxford
University, heh heh.

Re: [VERY OT] What hourly rate to charge for programming?

Posted by Dave Hodgkinson <da...@davehodgkinson.com>.

Posted by Chris Devers <ch...@thoughtwave.net>.

Chris Devers                                     chris@thoughtwave.net
Apache / mod_perl      http://bunny.skillcheck.com/admin/chris/resume/