Posted to community@apache.org by Cagatay Apache <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/12/16 14:52:57 UTC

[OT] Looking for a job

Hi,

I've recently moved to London and looking for a job nowadays.

If you are aware of an open position, I'd appreciate if you can contact me.

Regards,

Cagatay Civici

Re: [OT] Looking for a job

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>.
You might use jobs (at) apache.org to send the proposal, it is a more
focused list to people offering/demanding jobs related with Apache Software
Foundation technologies.

Regards
Santiago

Re: [OT] Looking for a job