Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com> on 2001/08/06 11:17:18 UTC

[Fwd: GTest in watchdog fails with Apache...]

I have tested it with 1.3.20 it behaves the same way.

Cheers

Jean-frederic

Re: [Fwd: GTest in watchdog fails with Apache...]

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net>.
Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com> writes:

> Of course, I could be misunderstanding it all.  But, the chances of
> httpd's HTTP parser being incorrect w.r.t. the spec or the intent of
> the authors is very very slim.  FWIW, IIS and iPlanet both behave
> identically to Apache (try out microsoft.com and netscape.com).

except when you send a pre-1.0 request, where Apache's response seems
to make more sense than IIS or iPlanet
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: [Fwd: GTest in watchdog fails with Apache...]

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Craig R. McClanahan at craigmcc@apache.org wrote:

> Thanks Justin ... my initial assumption was that Apache would be doing
> this right, considering all the people involved ... :-)
>
> I'll fix the Watchdog test so that it reacts to this correctly.

We also need to fix the HTTP/1.1 connector in tomcat so that it behaves in
the right way... Currently it replies with the version the request was
posted on...

    Pier

Re: [Fwd: GTest in watchdog fails with Apache...]

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Justin ... my initial assumption was that Apache would be doing
this right, considering all the people involved ... :-)

I'll fix the Watchdog test so that it reacts to this correctly.

Craig

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Re: cgi not work

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net>.
"Doron Sandroy" <ds...@vmanage.com> writes:

> Hi all.
>
> I new in apache.
>
> I install apache on strongarm assabet board on Linux.
> the apache work bat the cgi not
> wan I try to exe the suexec in telnet user nobody it :
>
> failed to open log file
> fopen: Permission denied
> and no log is find.
>
> Best regards
>
> Doron Sandroy

I'm afraid this isn't the right venue for such questions.  Please
refer to this section of the Apache FAQ for some hints on diagnosing
problems and a pointer to a newsgroup where end-user support questions
are welcome:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#what2do

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

cgi not work

Posted by Doron Sandroy <ds...@vmanage.com>.
Hi all.

I new in apache.

I install apache on strongarm assabet board on Linux.
the apache work bat the cgi not
wan I try to exe the suexec in telnet user nobody it :

failed to open log file
fopen: Permission denied
and no log is find.

Best regards