Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/09/06 17:48:10 UTC

Re: mac question from yesterday

"Thomas Cherry" <ce...@io.com> wrote:

> was the mac question posted yesterday ever answered?

Errr... I didn't see any mac-related question...

    Pier (typing on a mac!)

Re: mac question from yesterday

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Thomas Cherry" <ce...@io.com> wrote:

> somebody ask a question about images not showing up under a few mac
> browsers, and I wanted to know if this person solved the problem.
> It could have been two days ago, but I really thought that it was yesterday.

And I replied... Never had the problem (and I have quite a few Macs running
Tomcat around the house, even a MacOS/9 running Tomcat 3.x - pretty amazing
indeed!)

    Pier

Re: mac question from yesterday

Posted by Thomas Cherry <ce...@io.com>.