Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Katya Todorova <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/03 15:06:36 UTC

Re: Openejb lite bundles

Hi Jean-Louis,

thank you for the hint, it helped a lot. I have another question
regarding openejb-core bundle-
It seems it strictly depends on org.apache.geronimo.connector,
org.apache.geronimo.osgi.locator and org.apache.geronimo.transaction.
Are these imports mandatory to openejb-core (from functional point of
view) ? I looked for example at connector usages and I think the
import could be made optional in OpenEJB lite case (same for
geronimo.transaction and osgi.locator). What do you think about that?

Thanks a lot,
Katya

Re: Openejb lite bundles

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
if you can dig a bit into a good way to find the bundle in equinox we can
improve our algorithm.

i can't do it before several time but if you give us the info we'll be
happy to enhance this part.

- Romain

Re: Openejb lite bundles

Posted by Katya Todorova <ka...@gmail.com>.