Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Bastian Fiebig <fi...@reduxnet.de> on 2002/10/28 11:20:37 UTC

Lastest CVS-Version: Problems getting Collection

Hello ,

I have problems retrieving a collection with the latest cvs version.

I add a collection: xindice ac -l -c /db -n floorplan but after that,
i can't see the collection in the Servlet-DB-Browser.

Where is my fault?

--
Best regards,
 Bastian                          mailto:fiebig@reduxnet.de

Re: Lastest CVS-Version: Problems getting Collection

Posted by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@bossicard.com>.
> I add a collection: xindice ac -l -c /db -n floorplan but after that,
> i can't see the collection in the Servlet-DB-Browser.

I have seen the same behaviour.  Since I have developed the Servlet I
plead not gulty :-)  It seems that collections are treated differently
when created locally or with xml-rpc.

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard