Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Popuri, Monica" <mo...@hp.com> on 2006/09/12 08:06:21 UTC

Solved Axis C++ installation issues with help from Arshad Ahmad

Hi All,

I just want to bring it to your notice that Arshad Ahmad (from Delhi) is an expert in working with Apache Axis C++. He guided me online couple of times with step-by-step instructions on installation of the software and using it. He was able to solve the issues in Axis installation that I was facing which otherwise even Axis people were not able to do. People can contact him for any axis C++ issues. He has very good command on Linux OS, Axis C++ and C++ and has a great nature of helping others.

Many Thanks to you Arshad.

Best Regards,
Monica