Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2012/03/21 22:15:33 UTC

Fwd: [NOTICE] Phasing out maven repos on people.apache.org

FYI ZooKeeper dev team: noticed this message from Infra today (below).
This is already impacting us - I was unable to finalize the 3.3.5
release last night due to some changes that have already gone into
effect from infra.

See these jira for background:

Availability of ZooKeeper artifacts via maven repos may be spotty
while we work through this.

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
The ZK mvn repo has been migrated from p.a.o to r.a.o, see this jira
for background.

I can see the 3.3.5 release is now available when looking at the UI
and other locations, such as
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/

Going forward we will need to use some ivy modifications that I've
been working on, which you can see here:
to deploy the zk mvn artifacts during a release.

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.