Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Dolf Smits <do...@zonnet.nl> on 2004/01/03 13:45:47 UTC

latest CVS gives "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult" errors on (all) samplers

Hi all,

I just synched my ecclipse with the CVS, but after building I get these errors.
(at least on http, ftp and ldap samplers)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult

I dont get any compile errors, or any error at startup.

the core jar does have a SampleResult.class file.

Is this my setup that goes wrong, or is something temporarily broken?

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks a lot,

Dolf Smits

(PS the viewResultsFullVisualizer seems to have dissappered. Is this on purpose? )

Re: latest CVS gives "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult" errors on (all) samplers

Posted by Dolf Smits <do...@zonnet.nl>.
Hm,

I don't have ANT really installed, nor did I ever use it.
I  downloaded the full CVS again, in a new directory and tried again.
same errors.

I tried to donwload the nightly build from the website.
(both the bin and lib zips from january 5th, 05:30 hours)

They give the same problem.
starting up gives the gui, as soon as a testplan is running with an http
sampler, it throws an error (in the command window, not in the log files)

I sincerely hope someone has the time to have a look at this, as I just lack
the knowledge and experience to solve it.

Thanks a lot for your help anyway.

regards,

Dolf Smits

Posted by Sebastian Bazley <Se...@london.sema.slb.com>.