Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/21 10:32:29 UTC

[DISSCUSS] New Apache RocketMQ official website released

Hi, RocketMQ Community:

The Apache RocketMQ official website has been with us for many years and
has become an important channel for many developers to know, understand and
learn RocketMQ. We are well aware of the importance of the official website
to RocketMQ. With the continuous evolution and iteration of the RocketMQ
version, we will soon usher in the release of the major version 5.0. The
Apache RocketMQ official website has also ushered in a major upgrade, with
a new homepage, new multi-language and multi-version support, and the new
official website will be released soon, stay tuned.

Early access to the latest official website.
https://rocketmq.netlify.app/

Thanks
zhou bo

Re: [DISSCUSS] New Apache RocketMQ official website released

Posted by Zhanhui Li <li...@gmail.com>.
>  And a vote will be launched in the near future.

This is NOT how Apache Way works. Vote BEFORE act, not AFTER.

Also, it's a good manner to clarify concerns in the discussion before
actually conducting the proposed changes.
It takes time and efforts to figure out issues and most of them are
constructive. Silently ignoring them is not consistent with the way we
interact with the community.

Posted by 周波 <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
@Zhanhui Li