Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2011/04/27 18:38:53 UTC

Another beta?

Are we ready for a second beta?  Or, is confidence is high enough for a
release candidate?

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: Another beta?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
I'd be fine w/ another beta after fixing CASSANDRA-2549.  I think
CASSANDRA-2561 is also ready for review.

I think most of the other 6 issues tagged 0.8.0 [1] should be fixed
before RC.  (Not sure of severity of CASSANDRA-2056 though, and
CASSANDRA-2556 may not be a 0.8 regression, I will check into that
this morning.)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+CASSANDRA+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%220.8.0%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+due+ASC%2C+priority+DESC%2C+created+ASC&mode=hide

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra