Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by m18640495736 <18...@163.com> on 2022/12/26 07:12:57 UTC

[application] apply for permission to assign issues to insere

Hello! I'm applying for JIRA permission. Thank you!

| |
胡湘鹏

18640495736@163.com

Re: [application] apply for permission to assign issues to insere

Posted by m18640495736 <18...@163.com>.
Hi, my jira id is insere. I already have jira permissions. Thank you.

| |
胡湘鹏

18640495736@163.com

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Xiangdong Huang<sa...@gmail.com> |
| Date | 12/27/2022 16:16 |
| To | <de...@iotdb.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: [application] apply for permission to assign issues to insere |
Hi, please provide your jira id.

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

黄向东