Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Johan Corveleyn <jc...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/31 10:53:35 UTC

Windows sigs

I think I can still compile (and test) 1.6.x, so I'll probably be able to
provide the 3rd sig for 1.6.21. But then I'll hold off on testing 1.7.9.
Maybe someone else can take care of the 3rd sig for 1.7.9 then ...

Of course, if someone is already working on the 3rd Windows sig for both
releases, please let me know ...

--
Johan

Re: Windows sigs

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
Thanks guys for being so on the ball with getting the testing and
signatures taken care of for the Windows side.

Re: Windows sigs

Posted by Ivan Zhakov <iv...@visualsvn.com>.