Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by xylo3 <xy...@o2.pl> on 2008/01/08 21:00:47 UTC

invoking service requiring X.509 certificate and authorization in WSE 3.0

Hi All,

I'd like to invoke external service via http endpoint. The problem is that service requires incoming request
to be signed using X.509 certificate and WSE 3.0 authorization.
How should I sign request with X.509 certificate and what should be done to enable WSE 3.0 authorization?
Is ServiceMix supporting WSE 3.0 authorization at all?

Any useful information will be appreciated.

Regards,
Max