Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org> on 1999/10/27 11:46:17 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/support ab.c

On 27 Oct 1999 rse@hyperreal.org wrote:
> rse         99/10/27 00:12:46
>
>   Modified:    src      CHANGES
>                src/support ab.c
>   Log:
>   Made sure ApacheBench (ab) performs no more requests than
>   specified on command line (option -n).
>
>   Submitted by: Jim Cox <jc...@superlink.net>
>   Reviewed by: Ralf S. Engelschall
>   PR: 4839

Thanks, Ralf!

	Brian

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/support ab.c

Posted by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at>.
Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de> wrote:

>Maybe we should add a "-V" switch to print out ab's $Date$ or
>$Revision$ info -- currently, version numbers are only incremented
>ad hoc (and very seldom). Each change should be visible somehow
>_after_ the program was compiled.

IMO the $Id$ or $Header$ strings of every file should be embedded in
the binary; whether they are available by a command line option or by
running ident is less important.

Tony.
--
the dot at person

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/support ab.c

Posted by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de>.
> On 27 Oct 1999 rse@hyperreal.org wrote:
> > rse         99/10/27 00:12:46
> >   Made sure ApacheBench (ab) performs no more requests than
> >   specified on command line (option -n).
> >
> >   Submitted by: Jim Cox <jc...@superlink.net>

Maybe we should add a "-V" switch to print out ab's $Date$ or
$Revision$ info -- currently, version numbers are only incremented
ad hoc (and very seldom). Each change should be visible somehow
_after_ the program was compiled.

    Martin
--
<Ma...@MchP.Siemens.De>             |    Fujitsu Siemens
Fon: +49-89-636-46021, FAX: +49-89-636-41143 | 81730  Munich,  Germany