Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Keng Wong <ke...@verizon.net> on 2001/06/22 00:40:46 UTC

RE: Problems with Tomcat behind a firewall

Howler,
Firstly, your website is accessible from outside.
Secondly, I suspect it's the dreaded 'trailing slash' problem.

These urls will work for you - just tried them :)
http://howler.hn.org/examples/
http://howler.hn.org/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample

-keng wong

Posted by "Howler D. Wolfe" <ho...@bigbadwolf.org>.
Thanks again Keng for the lead. I'm not real familiar with Apache, but I
will do some digging and who knows, maybe I'll learn something! ;)

Posted by Keng Wong <ke...@verizon.net>.

Posted by "Howler D. Wolfe" <ho...@bigbadwolf.org>.
Keng,