Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> on 2019/03/04 02:49:03 UTC

Re: FAQ on Wiki, structure of wiki

Hello James,

Thanks for the immense efforts you're putting into making the wiki more
visible and supple.

Besides being open source best practice, I think the community roadmap
should be left there given it provides clarity to volunteers, puts open
issues in context and doesn't coerce anyone with tight deadlines.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.

Posted by Rahul Goel <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,
Wiki looks great now.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 10:27 AM Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> wrote:

> Hello James,
>
> You've done a very great job organizing those pages on Confluence.
>
> The entire Wiki looks new and feels refreshing. More grease to your elbows.
>
> Cheers,
> Isaac Kamga.
>
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 2:25 AM James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi All -
> >
> > I've made a bunch of changes to the navigation and structure of the wiki.
> >
> > I'd like to know if I should deprecate additional pages.  For example,
> are
> > we still relying on the specifications under
> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Apache+Fineract+1.0+Functional+Specifications
> >

> > By Deprecating them, we would indicate that they no longer are
> > authoritative.   So, I think the question - are these pages still
> accurate?
> >
> > James Dailey
> > skype: jdailey
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:25 AM James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Myrle - totally agree we don't want to have copy and paste going
> > > on.  Jira tickets are canon.
> > >
> > > I immediately found that a macro insert works -->
> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Test+page
> > > but only for infra tickets.  I'll work on figuring this out.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the suggestion.
> > >
> > > @jdailey67

> > look
> is