Posted to user@struts.apache.org by chuanjiang lo <lo...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/07 13:09:35 UTC

html:form action mapping

Hi all

i have this jsp page with a form

and the corresponding mapping in the struts config is

        <action path="/admin-console/engine-path/EditEnginePathAction"
            type="adminconsole.editconfig.EditEnginePathAction"
            name="EnginePathPropertiesForm">
            <forward name="success"
path=".admin-console.editEnginePath"/>

        </action>

When i view the source code of the jsp
it shows

<form name="EnginePathPropertiesForm" method="post" action="/Jcacani">

Why is the action mapping to my context path?

Appreciate any advice

Re: html:form action mapping

Posted by chuanjiang lo <lo...@gmail.com>.
On 12/7/06, chuanjiang lo <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> i have this jsp page with a form

> and the corresponding mapping in the struts config is
>
>         <action path="/admin-console/engine-path/EditEnginePathAction"
>             type="adminconsole.editconfig.EditEnginePathAction"
>             name="EnginePathPropertiesForm">
>             <forward name="success"  path=".admin-console.editEnginePath"/>
>         </action>
>

> When i view the source code of the jsp
> it shows
>
> <form name
> ="EnginePathPropertiesForm" method="post" action=
> "/Jcacani">
>
> Why is the action mapping to my context path?
>
> Appreciate any advice

found the error
mess up some mappings in  web.xml hence causing this problem.