Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Andy Yiu <yu...@yahoo.com> on 2000/04/14 15:51:49 UTC

Apache::ASP problem running the example.

Hi,

I installed the Apache ASP package and the mod_perl with the Apache server.

I guess there is no error in the setup and everything should run fine.

Then I run the example.  When I try to run index.html, it returned a error
message saying that it couldn't find the global.asa or something like that.
But I checked that it's in the directory actually.

Next, I tried other *.asp files and they all work fine.

Can you please help me out with this?

Thanks.

Andy

http://im.yahoo.com

Re: Apache::ASP problem running the example.

Posted by Ime Smits <im...@iae.nl>.
| I installed the Apache ASP package and the mod_perl with the Apache
server.
| I guess there is no error in the setup and everything should run fine.
| Then I run the example.  When I try to run index.html, it returned a error
| message saying that it couldn't find the global.asa or something like
that.
| But I checked that it's in the directory actually.
| Next, I tried other *.asp files and they all work fine.
| Can you please help me out with this?

Give us some insight: relevant sections of your httpd.conf, .htaccess files
and the exact errors from your error.log...

Ime