Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "bryan ( admin@revoltingdigits.com)" <re...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/09 15:15:10 UTC

maven with ejb3

hi all,

I've been googling but haven't come up with anything much. Is anyone using
maven with
jboss and ejb3.

Also which is better to use for the start of such a new project, maven 1 or
2 ?

Thanks

Bry

Re: maven with ejb3

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.
Bryan

Looks like we are in the same position roughly. I am trying to use Maven
2 with J2EE2.1/1.4 EJBs (see some recent posts) and I have come up
against the lack of Xdoclet support, and that the EJB plugin that does
exist doesn't seem to be usable.

It seems that, if you want to pursue this path with M2, you should
consider yourself well ahead of the curve. I'd have to recommend M1
given what I have learnt thus far.

Regards

Nathan

--
Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering - Desk
+44-208-824-4259/+1-408-527-2595 - Mobile +44-7740-449794 - AIM id