Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Duffey, Kevin" <KD...@BUYMEDIA.com> on 2001/03/15 06:45:07 UTC

VSS Get..any way to get just the latest?

I would like to have VSS get only the latest files out of a particular
branch. Is this possible? Seems it always gets ALL of the files. Actually,
maybe it does only get the latest, but the output I see shows every single
file. Its is VERY slow compared to using the GUI tool, so I am wondering if
there is a way to just see the files that are the latest, and not EVERY file
as it gets them. Also, is there a way to show "getting..." and
"replacing..." instead of just VSS GET filename?