Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2014/02/03 16:45:59 UTC

wrong versioning number when releasing commons

Hi all mates,

I am having a hard time on releasing the commons modules and at the moment
I am missing something because I don't understand the root of all evil:

when installing all modules from /trunk, versions respect what it is
specified in project.version field in the POM, but when releasing them, all
modules inherit the version from the parent: can I kindly ask you an extra
pair of eyes that would help me detecting why this is happening?

TIA, all the best!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: wrong versioning number when releasing commons

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Good catch Jasha, thanks a lot for your priceless help!

autoVersionSubmodules is indeed set in the parent :/ I am going to fix it
right now!

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.