Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by lijian <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/04 08:35:09 UTC

Introduction from LiJian

Hi all,

I'm LiJian from cs2c team of China. I am very glad to be back to Apache OpenOffice.org.
I used to work on OpenOffice.org for several years, and focused on Writer Layout
and Formatting as a developer role. So happy to see some old friends here and work together with you guys again.
I'm interested in OpenSouce, especially in AOO, and looking forward to joining you.

Best regards,
2012-05-04

lijian

Re: Introduction from LiJian