Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jörg Kiegeland <ki...@ikv.de> on 2007/11/27 20:32:07 UTC

two solr instances?

Is it possible to deploy solr.war once to Tomcat (which is on top of an
Apache HTTP Server in my configuration) which then can manage two Solr

I have to make accessible two different Solr indexes (both have
different schema.xml files) over the web. If the above architecture is
not possible: is there any other solution?

Re: two solr instances?

Posted by Chris Laux <ch...@terraminds.com>.
Have you looked at this page on the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat#head-024d7e11209030f1dbcac9974e55106abae837ac

That should get you started.

-Chris