Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/01/13 08:39:09 UTC

Re: sshexec with NETBeans

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Andiputranto Sukojo <su...@ufl.edu> wrote:

> which part i miss ?

Hard to say.

I assume you have Ant 1.6 successfully installed in NetBeans,
including ant-jsch.jar.  I furthermore assume that you are either
using JDK 1.4.0 or higher or have installed JCE, right?

If so, can you get Ant's debug information so we can see which class
it is trying to load?

Stefan

Re: sshexec with NETBeans

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Andiputranto Sukojo <su...@ufl.edu> wrote:

> I have JDK 1.4.2 and have ant 1.5.1 which come from NetBeans running
> successfully for jar, tini, ftp, telnet, javac, java.

Yes, but the SSH tasks have been added in 1.6.0.

Cheers

        Stefan

RE: sshexec with NETBeans

Posted by Andiputranto Sukojo <su...@ufl.edu>.
Stefan

I have JDK 1.4.2 and have ant 1.5.1 which come from NetBeans running
successfully for
jar, tini, ftp, telnet, javac, java.

i got this error (when try to add: <scp file="myfile.txt"
todir="user:password@somehost:/home/chuck"/> )
build.xml [49] Could not create task or type of type: scp.

so i try to add (put jsch.jar on c:/ant/lib)
<taskdef  classpath="c:/ant/lib/jsch.jar"  classname="com.jcraft.jsch.JSch"
name="scp"/>

and get this error:
build_KitchenServlet.xml [13] No public execute() in class
com.jcraft.jsch.JSch

i don't which class i should define or i doing to wrong direction ?

Thanks

Andi