Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Juan Sequeiros <he...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/14 18:12:53 UTC

Re: Expression Language Guide

Hi Chuck,

We worked together on gmdds. How goers it.

Did you ever solve this?
This is an old thread but I had a requirement to do something similar.
Attached is the latest PDF for Expression language.
Or if you want I can give you my docker image that has the conversion tools.
It comes in handy if you ever need to provide deliverables in an isolated
environment.