Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "cui.hailin" <cu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/14 06:03:59 UTC

where is resource of logciblaze now?

before logicblaze join into openiona,there are many resource in
http://devzone.logicblaze.com/site/home.html

but now i don't find these resource in the site,Where can I find these?
thanks

Re: where is resource of logciblaze now?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think you'll be able to find most of them at http://open.iona.com/

On Dec 14, 2007 6:03 AM, cui.hailin <cu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> before logicblaze join into openiona,there are many resource in
> http://devzone.logicblaze.com/site/home.html
>
> but now i don't find these resource in the site,Where can I find these?
> thanks

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/