Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Malka Cymbalista <Ma...@weizmann.ac.il> on 2010/08/31 09:37:06 UTC

[users@httpd] https very slow

We are running Apache 2.2.6 with mod_ssl on a Linux machine running RedhHat Enterprise release 4.
Two days ago we started experinecing a problem -whenever anyone goes to an https address, things are very very slow.  The page eventually comes up but it takes a very long time.  Until 2 days ago, everything was working fine and we are not aware of any changes.  The SSL certifucate is valid until June2011.

Any ideas for what we can try to do to solve the problem will be appreciated.

Malka Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science
malki.cymbalista@weizmann.ac.il
08-934-3036

Re: [users@httpd] https very slow

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.
Did you look at the HTTP logs to see if there was anything that had
changed?  Maybe there is a child process that has gone south??