Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sy...@cognos.com> on 2002/05/01 22:26:30 UTC

SOAPHeader - determining QName issue.

Hi all,

I am running into a situation where my server returns me a SOAPHeader node
like:
<CAM xmlns="http://developer.cognos.com/schemas/bibus/2/">
which seems valid to me but the MessageElement constructor ends with
typeQName=null which prevents me from retreiving the object.

If the same node is returned as:
<ns1:CAM xsi:type="ns1:CAM"
xmlns:ns1="http://developer.cognos.com/schemas/bibus/2/">
then it is all good.

I can probably have my provider to change their code so they comply with
Axis but I would like to know your though about this.

--
Sylvain