Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Henrik Hofmann <He...@creon-it.com> on 2001/10/09 11:21:28 UTC

Logicsheets

Hi,

I’m having trouble to apply my own Logicsheet. I’ve already use
Logicsheets in the last beat Version of cocoon 2 and it worked. I’m
trying to do this again with the rc1 version and nothing happens. First
I’ll show my entries to xconf and the logicsheet.

     <builtin-logicsheet>
          <parameter name="prefix" value="cre"/>
          <parameter name="uri" value="http://www.creon-it.com"/>
          <parameter name="href"
value="file:///f:/webserver/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/creon/CreonDataLogik.x
ml"/>
     </builtin-logicsheet>

The File CreonDataLogik.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
  xmlns:cre="http://www.creon-it.com"

<!--
-->

<xsl:template match="cre:ref">
<h1>test</h1>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="@*|node()" priority="-1">
  <xsl:copy>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

(this should do some more sophisticated stuff later :-))

In my xsp file or xsl stylesheet I’m adding my namespace, but when I try
to use <cre:ref/> nothing happens. There’s no error message in the log
files.

Is ther anything I might have forgot?

bye

problem with encoding!

Posted by Valdas Rapsevicius <va...@lgt.lt>.
Hello,

I need help with different from generic UTF-8 encoding.
I'm using Windows-1257 encoding. Everyting seems fine -
above 255 characters are translated into &#xxx; format,
but two of em are translated into &scaron; and &Scaron;
instead of &#353; and &#352;. NS don't understand it????
In Cocoon1.8 everything was OK.
Plz, response if u have any ideas...

Mashine: i386, NT4 SP5, Tomcat 3.2.3, Cocoon2 RC1

[*.xml, *.xsl]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1257" ?>

[sitemap.xmap]
<map:serializer name="html"...
   <encoding>Windows-1257</encoding>
</map:serializer>

Best regards,
Valdo
mailto:valdo@lgt.lt

Re: Logicsheets

Posted by Jeremy Aston <je...@yahoo.co.uk>.
 Hi Henrik,
>From a cursory view I can't see anything wrong but the problem may be to do with the way your source XML (XSP) and rendering XSL work.  Can you send these please along with the sitemap mapping you are using just in case...
Regards
Jeremy
  Henrik Hofmann <He...@creon-it.com> wrote:

[...]

(this should do some more sophisticated stuff later J)