Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by yuriymos <ym...@bou.com.ua> on 2007/05/10 11:36:59 UTC

Check ip by perl

Hello

I need to check only ip for DNSBL lists and get score.

When I do
# spamassassin test.EML
I get

(IP addr
        *       2)
        *  2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
address
        *      [201.13.140.1 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
        *  1.8 RCVD_IN_DSBL RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
        *      [<http://dsbl.org/listing?201.13.140.1>]
        *  3.1 RCVD_IN_XBL RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL

But can I just check ip and get score?
I do not need check hole letter.

Can I do this by perl (by Spammassassin module) or how?

Thanks a lot.