Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/12/22 16:20:24 UTC

T5: how to make a module that is available to two t5 apps?

Hi,

I have a project similar to this:

1) T5 web app
2) T5 IOC only app

This has been working quite nicely, now I need to have some classes/services
which should be used by #1 and #2, that means I need another module that can
be compiled into jar file that #1 and #2 can call, any idea how to achieve
this? Thanks.

Angelo

Re: T5: how to make a module that is available to two t5 apps?

Posted by SergeEby <sd...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

This can help:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/cookbook/lib.html