Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Shashikant Sarade <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 21:18:13 UTC

Unmarshelling Errors for CXF Client In Eclipse

I have Used ECLISPE IDE to generate WSDL,CXF client ,CXF server

When I Run CXF SERVER -CXF Client for a method which doesn't returning
anything it works
but when int or String is returned i am getting following errors..

*[[[[unmarshelling exception expected elements "local"]]]]*

Plz help me out its Request......

Re: Unmarshelling Errors for CXF Client In Eclipse

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
probably the same reason as I mentioned in your other mail.