Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeffrey Janner <Je...@PolyDyne.com> on 2012/07/12 01:29:07 UTC

Broken link in docs

http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/changelog.html

Comes up missing.  Clinked on from main Native Doc page.

Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.

RE: Broken link in docs

Posted by Jeffrey Janner <Je...@PolyDyne.com>.
Review the problem below and discovered that it's just a broken link on the index.html page in the "Headlines" section.
That link points as below.  It should be:
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html
which is what the link is on the left-nav menu.

I don't have bugzilla access, so could someone with access please make the entry/change?

Re: Broken link in docs

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2012/7/12 Jeffrey Janner <Je...@polydyne.com>:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/changelog.html
>
> Comes up missing.  Clinked on from main Native Doc page.

Corrected. Thank you.
The live site will catch up in ~an hour.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko