Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Eko S.W." <sw...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/11 18:37:55 UTC

Problem on Unit Testing Page containing SpringBean

Hi All,
I've got problem on unit testing Tapestry Page using PageTester on T5.
If the page contain SpringBean, it cause Error :
    getAttribute() is not supported

(more or less like that)

Is unit testing a page containing SpringBeans required different method?
Thanks in advance...
--
Best wishes,
Eko SW

Re: Problem on Unit Testing Page containing SpringBean

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Eko S.W. <swdev.bali <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I've got problem on unit testing Tapestry Page using PageTester on T5.
> If the page contain SpringBean, it cause Error :
>     getAttribute() is not supported

Please see
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/46692