Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lindy Quick <lq...@euronetworldwide.com> on 2002/08/02 17:06:07 UTC

XSP Question

Hello all,

I gather address information for different companies and allow for them to
then later update the existing address information. I am using cinclude
address.xsp to my page.xsp.  I need my address.xsp to perform the following,
but I am not sure how to create this as an xsp.  I need to be able to reuse
the name, address, etc pieces in multiple places.  The concept is like
calling a name function in Java.  I don't want to create an xsp for each
name, address, etc. Has anyone done anything like this, or know how it can
be accomplished?

if Adding
   {
      name