Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by ja...@sanger.ac.uk on 2006/10/09 14:52:17 UTC

how to report a bug in commons-jxpath?

Hi,

I think I've found a bug in this otherwise excellent package but can't
find anywhere to report it.  I followed the homepage links to Bugzilla
and signed up there but the first page requires me to choose a product
and neither commons nor jxpath is on the list. I subscribed to this list
and asked for its info and faq but it doesn't have any.

I have a JUnit test case plus a couple of support classes which
reproducibly trigger the bug and isolate it to a specific combination of
path and target but don't know how to get them to the maintainers of the
code.

Thanks in advance,

John.

Re: how to report a bug in commons-jxpath?

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 10/9/06, ja1@sanger.ac.uk <ja...@sanger.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I've found a bug in this otherwise excellent package but can't
> find anywhere to report it.  I followed the homepage links to Bugzilla
> and signed up there but the first page requires me to choose a product
> and neither commons nor jxpath is on the list. I subscribed to this list
> and asked for its info and faq but it doesn't have any.

<snip/>

Sorry, the commons-jxpath website needs to be updated.

We've moved to JIRA. Please (register, if needed) and file in JIRA:

 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JXPATH

-Rahul