Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Hardik Sanghvi <ha...@www.com> on 2001/06/22 18:55:24 UTC

SOAP provider

Hi

Please help!

How can I retrieve mails on this subject from mailing list?

I need articles and samples on how to implement custom provider.

I am designing a simple provider...but don't know how to use invoke method.

Thanks,
Hardik

WWW.COM - Where the Web Begins! http://www.www.com

RE: SOAP provider

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Hardik,

There is a sample TemplateProvider included in the distribution. There is
also a sample client, in the \soap-2_2\samples\provider directory, which
calls the TemplateProvider. There is also a section in the User's Guide
called "Writing Providers". There are also searchable archives available
from: http://xml.apache.org/soap/mail

Thanks,
-Matt