Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> on 2009/01/28 07:45:45 UTC

resent sub menu changes not work wel....

Some time ago i see the menus being extended from the framework,

however now several screens look ugly like:

https://localhost3:8443/accounting/control/findInvoices
https://localhost:8443/projectmgr/control/projectView?projectId=9000

any fixes for that?

--
http://www.antwebsystems.com :
Quality OFBiz support for competitive rates....

Re: resent sub menu changes not work wel....

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Hans,

I can't see nothing ugly (in both themes), could you please open a Jira issue and upload screens examples ?
Alos this could be part of regactoring ahead (proposed by Bruno in recent "Header menu" thread in this ML) and maybe a sole Jira
issue would be enough...

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <h....@antwebsystems.com>