Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Winer <ad...@oracle.com> on 2006/02/09 23:10:43 UTC

[m2] Is a new version of the site plugin coming?

Is there going to be a new version of the site plugin
soon?  The latest on ibiblio is 2.0b4, which is fairly
ancient, and is totally out-of-sync with the docs
that are at:
   http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/

It's rather more difficult to use Maven when the docs
that *do* exist don't reflect practical reality for the
end users.

It'd also be rather nice if there were changes reports
with the plugins, and real per-released-version tags in
Subversion so those of us on the outside could figure
out what's going on.

-- Adam Winer

Re: [m2] Is a new version of the site plugin coming?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
That's in the project-info-reports plugin, and is fixed in SVN I believe.

- Brett

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.
I am actually having that nullpointer with the latest release too...

It's probably because my remote repo has some jars without poms.

I sometimes get these messages:

Downloading:
http://<server>/m2/repository/nachocalendar/nachocalendar/0.23b1/nachocalendar-0.23b1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository myServeRepository
(http://<server>/m2/repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/nachocalendar/nachocalendar/0.23b1/nachocalendar-0.23b1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Re: [m2] Is a new version of the site plugin coming?

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kristof,

Posted by Kristof Vanbecelaere <kv...@jcs.be>.

Posted by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Re: [m2] Is a new version of the site plugin coming?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
The release is coming this month.

- Brett

Posted by Guilherme Silveira <gu...@caelum.com.br>.
Agree...

2006/2/9, Adam Winer <ad...@oracle.com>:
> Is there going to be a new version of the site plugin
> soon?  The latest on ibiblio is 2.0b4, which is fairly
> ancient, and is totally out-of-sync with the docs
> that are at:
>    http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/
>
> It's rather more difficult to use Maven when the docs
> that *do* exist don't reflect practical reality for the
> end users.
>
> It'd also be rather nice if there were changes reports
> with the plugins, and real per-released-version tags in
> Subversion so those of us on the outside could figure
> out what's going on.
>
> -- Adam Winer

Guilherme Silveira