Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Don Tam <dt...@consumercontact.com> on 2005/10/27 22:32:42 UTC

newbie tabbedPane issue

Hi,

I think this may be related to why my JSCookMenu isn't showing up.  I
don't think my webapp is finding the stylesheets that is included in the
tomahawk.jar.  I don't understand why the simple app can find it.

For example, when I try to build a tabbedPane, it actually works nicely,
except that the tabs look like buttons.  I suspect that when something like:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/rewards/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/tabbedpane.HtmlTabbedPaneRenderer/11266487/defaultStyles.css" type="text/css"/>

is rendered, it's not finding the stylesheet.  Can anyone help me?

Don Tam
Manager, Software Development
(416)493-6111x143
dtam@consumercontact.com