Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Wbiz.Net" <pr...@wbiz.net> on 2003/01/11 08:30:28 UTC

Welcome to FREE Global Trade Place

Dear Sirs,

We invite you to visit  http://Wbiz.Net

It`s absolutely FREE World Trade Place for Wholesalers, Exporters, Importers, Manufacturer, Distributors.

Our service already use the companies from more then 80 countries of world.

After free registration, you can post your buy, sell or co-operation trade leads and post samples your products.
Also You get FREE corporative WEB and WAP sites.

Please click to explore more business opportunities: http://wbiz.net

Don't forget to signup for a FREE Membership at: http://wbiz.net/member/

You will find it very useful and helpful.

With best regards,
Wbiz.Net,
Administration