Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ngterry <te...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/23 08:43:35 UTC

How to create a "Product Name content" in preferred locale?

Hi,

In
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/How+to+localize+Product+and+Categories+descriptions
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/How+to+localize+Product+and+Categories+descriptions
, I don't understand the third step, how to create a "Product Name content"
in preferred locale.  Could someone explain it to me, please?

Regards,
Terence

Re: How to create a "Product Name content" in preferred locale?

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Catalog > Product > Content tab there is a "Create New Product Content"
form, which has a drop-down to select the type of content you want to
create.  Select "Product Name" from the drop-down list and click on "Prepare
Create" button.  This will take you to the form where you can fill in the
text and locale information, submitting this form will create a Product Name
Content.  Below is another form to create content for alternate locales.
--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak