Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 11:38:21 UTC

gremlinpython on python 3.4

As of this morning I noticed that gremlinpython doesn't build anymore on
python 3.4 - I get that awful:

> Python.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated.

I upgrade to 3.5 and it works fine -  anyone know why? and what does this
mean? do we also need to manage 3.4 and 3.5 builds? can we stop worrying
about 3.4 builds and support?

Re: gremlinpython on python 3.4

Posted by Daniel Kuppitz <me...@gremlin.guru>.
FYI: I pushed (CTR'd) the fix. You'll need to delete your tinkerpop:*
docker images, so they get rebuild when you run docker/build.sh next time.

Cheers,
Daniel

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.